Fantastic HS Varsity Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
Congrats to your DD for a successful tourney! Don't celebrate too much and wake up with a terrible headache! Unfortunately, our first HS tourney isn't until April and it's supposed to be 30-40 teams. We leave immediately after for a Spring break tournament down in Myrtle Beach which is supposed to be even bigger. I can't wait!
Yay! No headache:)
We love Myrtle Beach. DD has CCU on her radar because she loves the small campus and the coaches.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Yay! No headache:)
We love Myrtle Beach. DD has CCU on her radar because she loves the small campus and the coaches.

DW was hoping for ours to be looking at colleges closer to home until I told her the Grand Plan. We're selling everything, packing up the dogs and buying an RV. Now they're going to swing by the campus while they're down there for the tournament.:D

Oct 10, 2011
RV

Good plan. .. we have a small camper, but plan on doing the same thing. We've been talking about that for years. My DW is a beach bum, and I'm a deep in the woods kind of guy, so we want to be able to change it up.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Good plan. .. we have a small camper, but plan on doing the same thing. We've been talking about that for years. My DW is a beach bum, and I'm a deep in the woods kind of guy, so we want to be able to change it up.
We were also thinking of possibly a fifth wheel and F250 diesel dually 4x4. That way we have a vehicle to run around town in when we travel. DW isn't much for the heat so I'll have to install a generator for when we're tailgating...unless we buy this....1621796_697091063646990_1741417740_n.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
5th wheel

We were also thinking of possibly a fifth wheel and F250 diesel dually 4x4. That way we have a vehicle to run around town in when we travel. DW isn't much for the heat so I'll have to install a generator for when we're tailgating...unless we buy this....View attachment 5384
I'm on the phone so I can't see the pic yet.
We can't decide what we'll do. .. Might go 5th wheel, but my wife uses the bathroom so much, the RV is starting to sound better LOL.

Oct 10, 2011
We were also thinking of possibly a fifth wheel and F250 diesel dually 4x4. That way we have a vehicle to run around town in when we travel. DW isn't much for the heat so I'll have to install a generator for when we're tailgating...unless we buy this....View attachment 5384

I think I'd have to sell my house and my neighbor's house to afford this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer