Emily might be able to play!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
As some of you know about my dd (Emily) and what she went through with the brain surgery and all. I have been in contact with her nerosurgeon's asst. and others in his office. It sounds like if Emily's CT or cat scan comes back that her skull has fused back together. He may let her play again. Emily and I never stopped practicing. Emily will not take no for answer, no quit in this kid. I know she is my daughter and I'm bias, but I'm proud of the fact, that she could of just quit and said okay I'm never playing again. But she never did and has been working even harder. I wonder if I was wrong for letting her continue practicing, still not sure, if the answer is still no on playing. The Dr is worried about her getting hit hard in the head, me too. But he said that, she could have that happen anywhere doing many things. I guess, I will have to pray and leave it up to GOD.

p.s. she goes June 17th for her CT and appointment with her Dr.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
As some of you know about my dd (Emily) and what she went through with the brain surgery and all. I have been in contact with her nerosurgeon's asst. and others in his office. It sounds like if Emily's CT or cat scan comes back that her skull has fused back together. He may let her play again. Emily and I never stopped practicing. Emily will not take no for answer, no quit in this kid. I know she is my daughter and I'm bias, but I'm proud of the fact, that she could of just quit and said okay I'm never playing again. But she never did and has been working even harder. I wonder if I was wrong for letting her continue practicing, still not sure, if the answer is still no on playing. The Dr is worried about her getting hit hard in the head, me too. But he said that, she could have that happen anywhere doing many things. I guess, I will have to pray and leave it up to GOD.

Nano, from your past posts, I know how much this sport means to your DD. I hope/pray that everything works out for her!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl