Easton FS1???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 29, 2010
Just like rhc stated. Future advice never pay retail. Bought dd 31/21 for upcoming b-day jan. I usuall get bats from sbf website but got a great deal last month from ebay. It was auction that started at 0. Paid 167. Got lucky

Jan 14, 2013
I have a friend that is a Easton rep and I have been told that they took them and repainted the leftovers from last year and they are now the FX1 and FS1's.

Jan 14, 2013
I have a friend that is a Easton rep and I have been told that they took them and repainted the leftovers from last year and they are now the FX1 and FS1's.

May 31, 2012
If all bats are made to be as "hot" as possible but still pass the asa mph test. How can one brand or model bat be significantly "hotter" than another brand or model. I'm talking top of the line bats for major brands. Is it more of a preference for balanced or endloaded and feel.

Oct 10, 2011
If all bats are made to be as "hot" as possible but still pass the asa mph test. How can one brand or model bat be significantly "hotter" than another brand or model. I'm talking top of the line bats for major brands. Is it more of a preference for balanced or endloaded and feel.
I think the top brands are probably very comparable in performance. Do you like a one piece or two piece; endloaded or balanced? Our Freak 33/23 outperformed our CF5 33/23 but a rep pointed out that it was only because the Freak weighed a full ounce heavier than the CF5. The CF5 however started out hotter out of the wrapper than the Freak. Also, DD thinks her FS1 and Freak feel almost the same and have a slight "endload" feel, but the CF5 was very balanced. Girls really need to swing the bats to tell which one they like because the numbers don't tell the whole story.
As posted earlier, some bats start out hot out of the wrapper at the price of not lasting as long. When my DD was 12 she had a Mizuno Wrath that was extremely hot. Umpires frequently checked it after she hit. Then it seemed like someone flipped a switch and it was dead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA