Dutch trash talk..funny

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 3, 2014
It made me smile! They just won a ton of medals in their national sport, in its largest event, that's only held ever four years. He's fired up and proud. He should be. Let him have his day in the sun! He seems like an OK guy to me.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Yet another wimp country talking smack about the USA. How quickly they forget who rescued their butts after they got overrun by the Huns.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Let's abandon football and focus on speed skating! I'm sure people will tune in every Sunday to watch speed skaters compete. Plenty of ad revenue and uniform sales potential there.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
In the interest of restoring national pride, I propose we take top athletes from US major sports and train them to develop a world-dominant speed skating team. Who would you nominate for the team? I'll start w/ two

Mike Trout - MLB OF
Russell Wilson - NFL QB and former BB pitcher

Mar 28, 2013
I personally would love to see JJ Watt in a speed skating suit standing next to the competition:D

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2012
He is right. Winning Olympics Gold Medal is way greater than winnningthe Super Bowl. If a team don't win this year they can always come back in 6 months and try again, but its a 4 year wait in Olympics. Why do they call American football, Football, When they play with hand 99% of the time?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle