Device to encourage Hello Elbow

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Pulled video from Y-Tube ???

Since everyone is interested, I'll show you one of my inventions. :{))
EP: I hate to see people take off after a couple post... I like to send them my fundraising stuff :{))
IMG_0147.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
O.K. PC, I'll bite. How do you use your invention and what purpose does it serve?

Hey tojo long time no type ... I just used mine when she started out to get the perfect circle. I have her use it when she has to quick warm up... and mostly with her left side to get it some counter balance work. But mostly to carry in her bag to prove she is a pitcher, since she doen't have anythig else that...just the same stuff a center feilder has. Even catches (pitchers) with her regular glove.

Softball Xelerator - YouTube

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I'm not a pitching coach but that thing looks very useful. Opinions from anyone else whose used it?

Which one,,, the old ball and chain, or the ovehead thingy? Now only I would see some potential in the over head thing... I seen from the stills that they couldn't swim, trying to tap the plastic, and look like they were exploding off the rubber, both feet was up in the air 6"...But would never hello elbow...video was off before I got a chance to see it. I think I would have just hung something from the ceiling???

Oct 25, 2009
The Xelerator looks interesting. Not the clothes rack looking thing. That thing would be good to hang your socks to dry, maybe.