D9 Sun Classsic Orlando Florida

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Fantastic tournament this year. More college coaches than I ever remember being there in the past, our kids got looks from a number of top schools. Played well, too... 5-2 on the weekend and beat a few very good teams.

At fields 12-15 you could barely walk around near the fields when games were on. I'd bet there were 50-60 coaches there for our first game. Even our last game on Sunday had a dozen or so in attendance, that's pretty good for the third day at 2:00PM.

But MAN, was it hot. :eek: Our team (players only) went through ten cases of water and 5 cases of Gatorade in three days.

It has been cooler down here. Come down in late July or early August and play 3 straight starting at noon!

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
It has been cooler down here. Come down in late July or early August and play 3 straight starting at noon!

Keep in mind, the temperature was 37 degrees at the start of our tournament the previous weekend. Went all the way up to 52 by the time we were done. 92 and humid is a little toasty for us thick-blooded Northeasterners.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Keep in mind, the temperature was 37 degrees at the start of our tournament the previous weekend. Went all the way up to 52 by the time we were done. 92 and humid is a little toasty for us thick-blooded Northeasterners.

My team would not get out of bed if it was 37 degrees. :)

Oct 12, 2015
All Over I Coach TB
To every one up North. We are cooking in FLA still, over 90 again today in Central FL, and it is now dark at 5:30. This brings out the mosquitos, I killed 2, 3 pounders last night feasting on my leg....

Riseball you know the ones I am talking about the Deep Woods Off just lets them know where you are and seasons you up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13