Custom Rawlings Heart of The Hide

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
Very nice. These are my favorite gloves. I'm not a glove guy at all, but the custom HOH are just made so well. Every stitch looks perfect, every detail is exactly as wanted. And it's fun to pick the fancy colors.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Very nice. These are my favorite gloves. I'm not a glove guy at all, but the custom HOH are just made so well. Every stitch looks perfect, every detail is exactly as wanted. And it's fun to pick the fancy colors.
I actually like the Pro Preferred a little better, but the HOH has more available options, and the quality is very similar.

My daughter calls me last night and asked if I could really work the mitt so she could at least use it in practices next week in Florida. Being the loving father that I am, I agreed. So I suspect I'll have arms like Popeye after the next two days.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I actually like the Pro Preferred a little better, but the HOH has more available options, and the quality is very similar.

My daughter calls me last night and asked if I could really work the mitt so she could at least use it in practices next week in Florida. Being the loving father that I am, I agreed. So I suspect I'll have arms like Popeye after the next two days.
Set those break points at the heel! And don’t be afraid to be a rude SOB!
A1F10367-7DF8-4679-9357-509900FD31DF.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00