Cruising speed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
At the recent G. Tech camp one girl stood out, consistently hitting 67 on their radar. It showed my 12 year old at 56, so seemed pretty accurate.

We were impressed by that speed. I really wish I'd gotten her name, as I'm curious where she lands based on seeing her that one time.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
At the recent G. Tech camp one girl stood out, consistently hitting 67 on their radar. It showed my 12 year old at 56, so seemed pretty accurate.

We were impressed by that speed. I really wish I'd gotten her name, as I'm curious where she lands based on seeing her that one time.
Good for her 12 yr old 56mph!

Jun 22, 2019
We’ve played a few girls that are P5 committed and I think the 63-64 is about right. We saw one girl that consistently hit 66 mph, but that’s the fastest we’ve seen. A bunch in the 61-63 mph. I’m assuming they pick up an mph or two in college.

Nov 5, 2014
I was at the Sparkler and Legacy this season, but we were in the supplemental in Colorado. We didn't see anything that fast. I guess the Power Pool was higher
This was not everyone we saw at those tournaments just the Top 25 and P5 kids. Plenty of mid major pitchers as well and they were not throwing upper 60's. Best we saw was a UCLA commit at PGF. Consistently 66-68(until she tired in the later innings) with an incredible riseball and a 48mph change up that dropped off the table

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma