Cruising speed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Which way does the asterisk face? That our pitchers pitched well or that the team hit well? Maybe there should be a grain of salt emoji. 😂
Well I was thinking on your kid's stats but grain of salt would be the best. Park adjustment button would be interesting though ... ;)

Aug 9, 2021
Well I was thinking on your kid's stats but grain of salt would be the best. Park adjustment button would be interesting though ... ;)
She was pretty consistent in her stats other than velocity. But we've been working on that a bit, so maybe it is working? Actually she might have been down in a few categories that we track. We'll know after the next few weekends if it was the Colorado air or something else.

Of course, the only stat I care about was spending 10 days with my kid who will be out of the house in 2 years. ;)

I like park adjustment though...that should factor in where she goes to college...much more important than degrees offered. That and the biting bugs to heat/humidity ratio.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Say what you want, but we allowed 18 HR in Colorado in 11 games and hit 19 in the same span. We hit two in five games in IL, and we only allowed one.

Jun 8, 2016
Say what you want
Like anything? This could be fun :ROFLMAO:..(On second thought I do that anyway, nvm.)

Nobody is denying the ball travels in CO. I am just denying that it matters in the big picture and find the hemming and hawing by the pitcher's parents amusing... ;)

Last edited:

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Like anything? This could be fun :ROFLMAO:..(On second thought I do that anyway, nvm.)

Nobody is denying the ball travels in CO. I am just denying that it matters in the big picture and find the hemming and hawing by the pitcher's parents amusing... ;)
That's why I mentioned how many more we hit as a team.

Here's the great equalizer. We played at the new Adventure Crossing next to Great Adventure in NJ a few weeks ago. The turf fields are great, but four are 225' with an 8' high fence. We allowed zero HR and only hit one on those fields. We hit two when we played on the fields with the 200' fences and allowed two.

Jun 8, 2016
That's why I mentioned how many more we hit as a team.

Here's the great equalizer. We played at the new Adventure Crossing next to Great Adventure in NJ a few weeks ago. The turf fields are great, but four are 225' with an 8' high fence. We allowed zero HR and only hit one on those fields. We hit two when we played on the fields with the 200' fences and allowed two.
Teams who get the ball in the air will have an advantage. By big picture I meant recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad