Cow Bell noise maker during live baall play

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Most people suck. 12u I ran into a parent yelling and being obnoxious to the pitcher. I was first base coach and made eye contact with him. He looked at me and said, “well I have to try.”

No. No, you don’t. You are already succeeding at being an arsehole, no need to try.

Or … you look at him and start yelling back. You are a terrible parent! You failed as a father as your father failed before you! Yes your dad failed with you if this horridly insecure bundle of “need to be noticed” is what you became! You suck, parent! Can’t even let your kid enjoy a game because you are hanging on to that JV football career you almost had! Yeah, you could have gone pro, but instead you are just a con! A joke! Even your wife says you are a laughing stock!

Another a team when we were hitting every ball hit in the air had screams of, “I got it!!!” Coming from the other side of the field.
Nope. We have potential interference there and shut that down.

3 separate occasions I’ve caught parents behind the backstop stealing and relaying signs to the batter. 2 times in 12u and once in 14.

Stealing signs is not illegal. Team personnel being out of the dugout is. IMO, if you are communicating strategy or game-specific information to the players, you are team personnel. Get in the dugout or knock it off.

Jul 18, 2022
DD is still in 12U and we still have parents with cowbells. It's the sweetest when they lose.

We live in SoCal and the only team I've seen it consistently is from one organization.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach