Cow Bell noise maker during live baall play

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2022
Isn't it at OU where a fan stands outside the field on public property and blows a train horn? Or Texas maybe. Announcers said there's nothing that can be done about it.

Aug 15, 2021
If you don't like noisemakers, you probably wouldn't want to attend the TCS International Challenge in CO. Every team has some form of noisemakers in the stand, whether it's a drum, cowbell, flugal horn or whatever. Since it is supposed to be a fun event, you kind of have to suspend your dislike. I have been really annoyed when a random person in the crowd has a noisemaker outside of this event. However at this event, I may have even rang a cowbell :). My only excuse is, you just had to be there.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
If you don't like noisemakers, you probably wouldn't want to attend the TCS International Challenge in CO. Every team has some form of noisemakers in the stand, whether it's a drum, cowbell, flugal horn or whatever. Since it is supposed to be a fun event, you kind of have to suspend your dislike. I have been really annoyed when a random person in the crowd has a noisemaker outside of this event. However at this event, I may have even rang a cowbell :). My only excuse is, you just had to be there.
I'll bring my Triangle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogoff1968