Cameron 2010

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2020
I guess I won’t keep it up for long. I like his instruction but we have purposely shortened the bat path. I’m not sure what he means by it being too steep.

Jun 8, 2016
I guess I won’t keep it up for long. I like his instruction but we have purposely shortened the bat path. I’m not sure what he means by it being too steep.
By a steep path he is talking about the barrel not being “up through” the ball at contact.

Jun 8, 2016
Too many cooks in the kitchen...pick something to work on which makes sense to you and stick with it for a while. That said based upon my “protege” feel free to ignore anything I say 😂

Nov 26, 2020
Too many cooks in the kitchen...pick something to work on which makes sense to you and stick with it for a while. That said based upon my “protege” feel free to ignore anything I say 😂
Good advice. I feel pretty comfortable with what were are working on and will just add a few tweaks. Scrimmage on Thursday and some good competition with a tournament this weekend. So we shall see.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
The only thing I would say is keep the front leg closed a bit longer. That’s why the head comes forward a tad and the swing is a bit steep. She’s leaks a bit and compensates. Just remind her to stay straight or closed. Whatever cue you were using before.

here’s a good example of staying closed. Your dd should be able to do this bc she uses her hands well.

1616510272753.gif

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA