An Unusual Situation

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2013
In my opinion, you need to find a team where she will be challenged. It sounds like she will be able to coast on that "B" team, and if the point of her playing is for skills development, then that isn't going to happen there. If it's just to play softball, then by all means keep her on the "B" team and have fun.

I think that you're right. She needs a challenge. We're committed to this team for the summer. After that
we are going to require a different opportunity.

Nov 29, 2009
I think that you're right. She needs a challenge. We're committed to this team for the summer. After that
we are going to require a different opportunity.

Do your DD favor. Take yourself out of the equation. I cringe every time I hear or see a parent use "We" when talking about a player. It is not about you. It is about your DD and what she wants. It works best if you support her, work with her, advise her and do any of the 100's of other things needed. What you should avoid doing is leading her. Let her make informed choices. Keep your thoughts to yourself. Step in if you find out it is a situation that can have a bad outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer