2022 Anderson Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
We’ll see how long this one lasts: Dobbins20

I found this through Google and it appears to be working as of 8AM this morning…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I owe you one.

Got the price down to $295 and I made the plunge.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Ok so I just got off the phone with Anderson. They are out of stock on the 32/22 size. Dobbins20 will work. They are know longer giving a 30 day trial because "they don't need to." Asked what did they do with the returned bats. He said, "we didn't get any returns." Really????
Also said that they are in the process of testing and coming out with a drop 9 version of the same bat. Will probably not be ready until after new year. You would think they would do everything possible to have it ready by Christmas.

Oct 4, 2018
Ok so I just got off the phone with Anderson. They are out of stock on the 32/22 size. Dobbins20 will work. They are know longer giving a 30 day trial because "they don't need to." Asked what did they do with the returned bats. He said, "we didn't get any returns." Really????
Also said that they are in the process of testing and coming out with a drop 9 version of the same bat. Will probably not be ready until after new year. You would think they would do everything possible to have it ready by Christmas.

Great info, thanks for that.

I did look at the site (very briefly) for that 30-day guarantee and didn't find it anywhere. And honestly, I don't think we can get a good assessment of the bat quite that fast anyway.

I have two DD's that play -- I'm counting on it working for at least one of them. And if not, I'll sell it here. :)

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for sharing the discount code! I just pulled the pin on a 33/23. Will update when we get some hacks in.

Feb 1, 2021
Great info, thanks for that.

I did look at the site (very briefly) for that 30-day guarantee and didn't find it anywhere. And honestly, I don't think we can get a good assessment of the bat quite that fast anyway.

I have two DD's that play -- I'm counting on it working for at least one of them. And if not, I'll sell it here. :)

Here you go. Fresh off the website. If they don't honor it, I'll be pretty vocal about it.

All it takes is one time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
br_pickoff