2022 Anderson Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 6, 2017
I think we’ll find out it’s a quality bat but maybe not a (Ghost Buster). Dd arrived yesterday so she’ll start doing reps tonight. ;)

Jun 7, 2021
Plus, I think the time starts clicking when you order the bat if im not mistaken. So you lose a week there.

The link above from Anderson’s website outlining the “Proof is at the Plate” Risk Free Demo Program states “(from original delivery date)”. I hope that they would honor that and start the clock from when it is received as long as it was purchased directly from Anderson Bats.
cd247498c0400dacab72ca56b7a8587f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Delivery date could mean when they ship the bat (when they start delivery)...not when it gets there. I have no idea. I wouldnt want to be in that couple day window trying to return with it not being 100% clear, i know that

Jun 7, 2021
That would be one of the most insane interpretations of “delivery” I’ve ever encountered. You could very well be correct, but I sincerely hope not. And I only brought attention to it, since you stated that you believe that the clock essentially started upon order. I thought that you may have additional information rather than a wild guess. We shall see if they honor, if necessary.

Sep 19, 2018
As an aside, I can't find that return policy page linked anywhere on the site. I can only get to it via search. Which means, they really planned to take it down, and forgot to do a re-index or properly remove it.

Oct 4, 2018
Absolutely...especially when you tell people the bat requires break in...to give it time. Plus, I think the time starts clicking when you order
the bat if im not mistaken. So you lose a week there. Rawlings did it with their bats...except they put the onus on the stores
which made us not even want to sell their bats and when we did, we told people we dont offer the 30 day thing. Putting it on
the stores makes it too easy to return a bat, especially if you are local and bought it at a local store.

Laziness is the biggest key factor. Most people will not send the back back no matter what. Takes too much effort. They would rather it
collect dust or sell locally to someone. Anderson figures it will sell more bats by offering this 30 day thing then bats that are returned.

I hear ya. That 30-day is going to end up being about 11 (if I'm lucky).

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That would be one of the most insane interpretations of “delivery” I’ve ever encountered. You could very well be correct, but I sincerely hope not. And I only brought attention to it, since you stated that you believe that the clock essentially started upon order. I thought that you may have additional information rather than a wild guess. We shall see if they honor, if necessary.

I agree...but I am always skeptical rather than assume and get caught doing so. I like to play it very safe when relying on others to follow
thru with guarantees :)
When i write this stuff on here...its to give people a what if so they arent taking for granted what is assumed. Manufacturers in every field
sometimes dont use wording like regular people use it...hahaha.

Jun 7, 2021
Well, I ordered on the 20th, it didn’t ship until the 23rd and is expected to be delivered in the 27th. If this doesn’t work out and they decide to chop a week off of the tryout period, I will be the first (or second or third) to report it to everyone here and buy you a beer for saying “told’ya so”! Hope it doesn’t cone to that. lol

Apr 6, 2017
Dd first impressions. It looks so cool! She’s hitting off the tee in basement and said it feels very smooth. I watched her hit a few and it looks like she’s smashing the ball pretty well, it’s definitely more quiet than the Xeno. She should be hitting outside some at this Sunday’s practice. She is a line drive contact hitter so I’m not expecting home run derby.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, I ordered on the 20th, it didn’t ship until the 23rd and is expected to be delivered in the 27th. If this doesn’t work out and they decide to chop a week off of the tryout period, I will be the first (or second or third) to report it to everyone here and buy you a beer for saying “told’ya so”! Hope it doesn’t cone to that. lol

I need nothing but the cold beer...has nothing to do with the bat either :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad