2024 LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
My daughter loves her LXT. She also loves her Rawlings HOH catcher's mitt. And I love the 2112 reference. Speaking of which, have you read "My Effing Life" by Geddy Lee yet?
No I haven't, I know it's out though. Couple of nights ago I watched the 2112 / Moving Pictures documentary on Freevee (again). If you haven't seen it, it's really great! All the Terry Brown pieces are great!

Feb 20, 2024
Nebraska
My DD got the new LXT for Christmas and has hit BP/lessons on it the past 45 days. It's hot....and getting hotter. She likes it better than her Meta and Prism. From my perspective, the Meta may have been just a sliver hotter (although it was also well broken in) but the LXT has a slightly larger sweet spot. The LXT is hopefully more durable because I've seen a number of them destroyed (including my DD's).

Oct 1, 2014
USA
First things first...Buttermaker, Rush 2112 and Roger Dorn all in one thread? Gotta love DFP!

Bats - we have a collection of broken, early Ghosts (2), old Mako's (that will never die) and a couple years worth of Mizuno PC's all purchased from Core. Last summer my DD's found an unused LXT in their equipment cage at college. They instantly fell in love with the LXT (black & gold model, maybe 2 years old?). This weekend I was told that the LXT has a big X shaped crack in it similar to the way the Ghost started breaking. Previously I had told them I was done buying bats (this is their Senior year)...first pre-season tourney games are this weekend. The Power Carbons are still useable but in my kid's mind it just doesn't have the pop (at least anymore) that they are feeling from the LXT. A couple of their teammates have the new Ghosts but they haven't seen much out of them or been able to swing them yet. What's a Dad supposed to do? I already had designs on that "bat" cash!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
They instantly fell in love with the LXT (black & gold model, maybe 2 years old?)
If it's predominantly black with gold lettering, that's the 19-20 model. My daughter loved that bat, but the connection developed a wobble a month before it ran out of warranty, so it was replaced with the Angel LXT (white and gold), which she liked a little less.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
If it's predominantly black with gold lettering, that's the 19-20 model. My daughter loved that bat, but the connection developed a wobble a month before it ran out of warranty, so it was replaced with the Angel LXT (white and gold), which she liked a little less.
Really it's that old? No idea, never paid much attention to the LS models...

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
No I haven't, I know it's out though. Couple of nights ago I watched the 2112 / Moving Pictures documentary on Freevee (again). If you haven't seen it, it's really great! All the Terry Brown pieces are great!
It's been a great read, so far. With the exception of two pages where he got a little too political, it's been fascinating.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414