What makes a bad softball parent?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
Illinois
Yeah, thank goodness I was sitting down the 3rd baseline or I would have flipped! But another mom moved down by me & told me all about it... she was fuming mad!
And in all honesty... his daughter isn't but maybe a hair then mine. So really... not a whole lot there to brag about! lol

Mar 3, 2011
Ohio
The worst kind of parent to me that start planning to sabotage a team in the middle of the summer season. He and some others planned to abandon our team halfway through the summer because we other parents didn't consider him a coach. He tried forcing his way into dugout and coach our kids (and without asking anyone) until the coach told him to sit down, shut up, and stay out of the dugout. He just caused issues after that. His daughter had a terrible season mainly because he didn't let her breath without being on her case. His DD is a good kid but had that look like a robot out on the field. He and a few others prevented our team from going to worlds by refusing to go and pretending they weren't expecting us to go.

Thank God we won't be dealing with them next year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA