Jordyn Bahl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
16 according to the box score. JB did get touched up a bit before getting pulled, but looked stronger when she came back in. Gasso must have huge confidence in her to put a freshman back in that game. JB quickly recovered after some mistakes, and didn't let down when the offense blew golden opportunities in the 8th and 9th innings. An impressive performance.
Ok, I lost track after 14 🤣 Rogers had OU chasing her rise..she just left one a bit too much over the plate to Coleman. Interesting that she has dropped Coleman down to 9th in the order..After the HR I heard a teammate tell her she got her timing back so I guess she must have been struggling a bit.

Last edited:

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
Ok, I lost track after 14 🤣 Rogers had OU chasing her rise..she just left one a bit too much over the plate to Coleman. Interesting that she has dropped Coleman down to 9th in the order..After the HR I heard a teammate tell her she got her timing back so I guess she must have been struggling a bit.

It was driving me nuts how so many OU hitters would watch a comparative meatball go by for strike one, and then whiff on stuff up in their face. Seems like starting out ABs at 0-2 is standard practice there. Got to make it fair somehow, I guess. 😁

Jun 8, 2016
It was driving me nuts how so many OU hitters would watch a comparative meatball go by for strike one, and then whiff on stuff up in their face. Seems like starting out ABs at 0-2 is standard practice there. Got to make it fair somehow, I guess. 😁
Yes, I am pretty sure Gasso isn't too happy with their approach up there. She mentioned it after the first weekend as well.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
I am sorry to bring this thread back up but is anyone watching the Nebraska vs. Cal State F game on Espn plus?

Pretty sure Jordy's long lost sister pitches for Nebraska. Looks exactly like JB. The whole arm wave before the pitch......all of it.

@Hillhouse do you know who I am talking about........? Very interesting..........❓❓❓❓⁉️⁉️

Aug 21, 2008
I am sorry to bring this thread back up but is anyone watching the Nebraska vs. Cal State F game on Espn plus?

Pretty sure Jordy's long lost sister pitches for Nebraska. Looks exactly like JB. The whole arm wave before the pitch......all of it.

@Hillhouse do you know who I am talking about........? Very interesting..........❓❓❓❓⁉️⁉️
I have a pretty good idea who you're talking about. :)

Dec 5, 2017
Somewhere there's a basketball forum and people are on page #538 about how no one can dribble anymore! Everyone palms the ball and takes 4 steps! They only call it once per game! Pistol Pete is rolling over in his grave! :ROFLMAO: I need to find that forum, I've got a few opinions about it :mad:

Jun 8, 2016
Somewhere there's a basketball forum and people are on page #538 about how no one can dribble anymore! Everyone palms the ball and takes 4 steps! They only call it once per game! Pistol Pete is rolling over in his grave! :ROFLMAO: I need to find that forum, I've got a few opinions about it :mad:
I was going to mention traveling in the NBA in this thread but I decided to let it go 😂

May 16, 2016
Umpires started calling out her illegal pitching at the end of 2018.
Going from 1.51 K per inning to 1.25.... seems the illegal pitch calls had little impact at all. I'd say the small decline is more likely explained from pitching almost 300 innings and 52 appearances in 2019. Fatigue and batters seeing her more had a bigger impact than illegal pitch calls.... but believe what you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00