Worth Eclipse

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 30, 2011
Does anyone have information or feed back on the Worth Eclipse bat. Worth just replaced her Mayhem with a 2011 Eclipse and so far my 11 year old does not like it. She says it feel heavy. It is a 31-20 just like her old bat.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
One of the girls on the 10U team I help coach just got one of these. I'm not sure if she liked it or not. She seemed to hit just as fine with it as any of her other bats, I didn't see that big of a difference.

Jul 26, 2010
My daughter has one (same length as yours), she likes it better then the Easton synergy crystal she had. The Eclipse feels pretty balanced to me. I thought the mayhem was balanced too, but I haven't swung a mayhem so I can't compare. The Eclipse did need to be broken in before it had some pop. . . I used it to hit fungo flyballs and groundballs for two practices and this broke it in fine.

I don't think the Eclipse is a great bat. . . it's a decent bat. . but hey, it changes colors and the name is Eclipse, so for a 12 year old that makes all the difference. It was more then $100 cheaper then the Dimarini CF4 she likes, but I'm not getting her one of those until she's 14 or so, it'll give her something to look forward to.

-W

Jun 7, 2010
If a hitter thinks she can hit, she can hit, Hitting is believing. If she doent like the tool she will not produce with it.

Jun 7, 2010
DD had one for a short time. She never liked the feel of it. It changed colors and she dug that but the feel was lacking something in her opinion. Sold it for more than I got it for.

I bought my 9yr old one but she never liked it.. She said it constantly stung her hands. The sweet spot was small compared to other bats..I picked up a 30/20 nanotek from a friend and she loves it.. I got rid of the eclipse..

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbcoach26