What would Y'all Think?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2009
NE Kansas
On that note here is some footage of Java on his way to a pitching clinic. ;)

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=837494469634447&pnref=story[/video]

Sep 18, 2011
Interesting suggestion. Will need to give it some thought. But not right now because I'm too busy thinking about how cool it is that my DD received an A+ on her most recent Spanish and Latin exams. Plus I've been thinking a lot about the Ferguson protests. In my opinion... :)

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Interesting suggestion. Will need to give it some thought. But not right now because I'm too busy thinking about how cool it is that my DD received an A+ on her most recent Spanish and Latin exams. Plus I've been thinking a lot about the Ferguson protests. In my opinion... :)

What protests? Are they trying to do away with softball there?

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
What protests? Are they trying to do away with softball there?

Talking about doing away with softball...has anybody heard that the Olympic committee is now considering splitting the Olympic games between cities so that only one Nation doesn't have to incur the huge expense of building all of the new facilities? On top of that, they are also considering letting those cities pick what sports they are going to have as competitions which means that there is a possibility of Baseball/Softball returning to the 2020 Olympics since they are big sports in Japan. If anybody is interested in reading the article, I will try and find it again and post the link.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom