Varsity player intentionally misses bus to game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2013
I also do not think DD would have told on the other player. If it became a problem I would hope she would just say she received a text and would not be there.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
I also do not think DD would have told on the other player. If it became a problem I would hope she would just say she received a text and would not be there.

They asked her to call the player since they knew that she gets a ride home with this player. Wasn't information she could withhold...besides, DD only said that she wouldn't be there. Others had already heard this player say before that she had tickets for rodeo that night. She ditched the team. Period.

Small update...player is quitting and is trying to get asst coach fired. Weird.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Drama. Maybe the player will sue ;) (I am thinking of that 18yo girl that sued her parents to make them pay for her private school and college.)

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
If a kid is not on the bus here, they are not allowed to play in our state. They cannot drive themselves to the game. This is due to lawsuits arising from car accidents. I would check to see your rules.

If a kid is involved in a car accident in any case she should not play unless cleared by the trainer.

Discipline for skipping the game for something else, that is a different story.

Yeah I wondered about that...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer