TV Schedule(s)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
My tivo found an Idaho State vs. BYU game.

Apparently there's a BYU channel and it's included in my DirecTV package. I checked and found several other listings. There are BYU vs. New Mexico State games being aired on March 23rd at 6 and 9 pm Mountain time and March 24th at 12 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm Mountain time.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I am watching Ohio State vs Wright State on the Big Ten network right now. Its a student production and Its horrendous. I know its students, but you would think they would have someone on the broadcast team who knows something about softball, or at least baseball. I watched part of a game yesterday and it was just as bad.

Example: It looks like they are giving the SS 2 errors on the play, as Smith ends up at third with a triple. What, a triple when there was 2 errors on the play, including one on the original ground ball to SS.

There was a call on a runner leaving a base early and they had no idea what just happened.

Terrible, I might just turn the sound off.

Apr 13, 2010
Today at 1 E.T. on BTN is the third game of the series between Big 10 newcomer Nebraska and Minnesota. Here's a blurb on yesterday's games.

In front of the sixth-largest crowd in Jane Sage Cowles Stadium history, the University of Minnesota softball team garnered two wins over Nebraska in their home opening series. The Golden Gophers (21-9, 3-2 Big Ten) showcased their bats in the two contests by tallying 22 hits on the day to outlast the Huskers (20-14, 3-2 Big Ten).

Gophers Outlast Nebraska in Back-to-Back Games - GOPHERSPORTS.COM - The Official Athletic Site of the Minnesota Gophers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd