Travel team opportunity! Woohoo excited!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
Woohoo the right fit at the right time!!!!
I'm excited and thought to share this post about this opportunity I get to be a part of!

? As I have been looking to coach again and develop teams. (Beyond lessons). It has been very important for me to be involved with the right coaching staff and team dynamic.

Hooray! Here it is great timing!
One of my favorite softball coaches,
Omar Dena involved at 18u travel. Has taken his fantastic coaching and facilitation skills to the younger levels.

Why so excited?
Because I get to be included as a developmental coach! ??

Here are some reasons for my excitement!
1. Coach Omar is a respectful person who has developed an honorable reputation within the softball community.
2. Over 10 years experience facilitating teams! Including connecting and launching players off to college.
3. Clear and well written schedules 3 months in advance!
4. Has a solid connection with fields!
= consistent practice field location that hosts friendlies.
5. Outstanding communication skills delivered in a respectful and encouraging way.
6. Head coach who understands the importance of developing the players and creating practices that challenge and help the growth of the entire team.
7. Organization has an indoor facility!
8. Coach does his due diligence on selection process of players for the team.
9. Standards with proven results!
10. Has a solid coaching staff!
11. Very reasonable team dues! Keeping the opportunity fair for our softball community!
12. Great group of players that I've already experienced their enthusiasm on the field!

* Starting this July will be adding
to a great group of players/ people.
Teams based in Corona california.
If anyone's interested in these team opportunities you're welcome to contact me through pm!
10u and 12u
Learn Train Grow Environment with
One weekend off monthly!

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Woohoo the right fit at the right time!!!!
I'm excited and thought to share this post about this opportunity I get to be a part of!

? As I have been looking to coach again and develop teams. (Beyond lessons). It has been very important for me to be involved with the right coaching staff and team dynamic.

Hooray! Here it is great timing!
One of my favorite softball coaches, Omar Dena involved at 18u travel. Has taken his fantastic coaching and facilitation skills to the younger levels.

Why so excited?
Because I get to be included as a developmental coach! ??

Here are some reasons for my excitement!
1. Coach Omar is a respectful person who has developed an honorable reputation within the softball community.
2. Over 10 years experience facilitating teams! Including connecting and launching players off to college.
3. Clear and well written schedules 3 months in advance!
4. Has a solid connection with fields!
= consistent practice field location that hosts friendlies.
5. Outstanding communication skills delivered in a respectful and encouraging way.
6. Head coach who understands the importance of developing the players and creating practices that challenge and help the growth of the entire team.
7. Organization has an indoor facility!
8. Coach does his due diligence on selection process of players for the team.
9. Standards with proven results!
10. Has a solid coaching staff!
11. Very reasonable team dues! Keeping the opportunity fair for our softball community!
12. Great group of players that I've already experienced their enthusiasm on the field!

* Starting this July will be adding
to a great group of players/ people.
Teams based in Corona california.
If anyone's interested in these team opportunities you're welcome to contact me through pm!
10u and 12u
Learn Train Grow Environment with
One weekend off monthly!
Congrats Turbo. Sounds like a good fit for you.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
Screenshot_20240626-130959_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240627-063336_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240626-131150_Instagram.jpg

Developing two separate teams
10u and 12u
for a well facilitated travel schedule!

All inquiries are welcome!

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
E1= Elevate 1. "Blessed to Play" is there motto.
"Family Culture" is also cultivated.
I don't personally know Omar Dena but my DD's team has competed against E1 Teams which have all had well respected coaches and I do know Turbo and if she says Omar is a good guy, then he's a good guy. If I had a 10u or 12u DD I would be inquiring. Indoor facility is also a huge plus!

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
E1= Elevate 1. "Blessed to Play" is there motto.
"Family Culture" is also cultivated.
I don't personally know Omar Dena but my DD's team has competed against E1 Teams which have all had well respected coaches and I do know Turbo and if she says Omar is a good guy, then he's a good guy. If I had a 10u or 12u DD I would be inquiring. Indoor facility is also a huge plus!
It is true that I am selective about where I apply my effort! Omar certainly has my respect! Along with the
positive dynamic, quality communication, and well facilitated schedule are important factors! Super glad to have this opportunity!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831