Top Softball Programs in Tennessee

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
Tennessee Fury is based in Chattanooga. So are the Frost Falcons. I believe that Tennessee Ballhawks and Tennessee Elite are based around middle Tn area, but not sure of younger ages with them. I've also heard of Tennessee Illusions. Franklin Flames too, but not sure what age(s) they are.

Fury and Falcons had great programs and they go from 9-10-11 through 18 and IMO have good coaching.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
If you are willing to play in Chattanooga, I can put you in contact with an AC for the Frost Falcons 2020. My daughter plays school ball with one of their players. Just let me know if I can help.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
You can message Roger Sargent here. I believe he is coaching the Franklin Flames 02 team.

Gophert, what team do you coach? I am the AC for Knoxville Storm 01. We are planning to play a couple of USFA tourneys in middle TN this summer. Maybe you can put me on some good hotel deals and local restaurants in Gallatin and Franklin.

Yep, Franklin Flames 02 is one of the strongest teams that I know of in the area.

I coach a new 10U team....MJ Elite 04 out of Mt Juliet. We are cutting our teeth as most of our girls are new to TB. However, we are having a great time and seeing some huge improvement which is fun to watch. We are actually playing in USFA tourns. in Gallatin on weekends of April 12 and May 3rd. We mostly stick with NSA as our total team is not USFA caliber just yet. Not good on the girl' psychy to get beat constantly.

Hotels...good luck in Gallatin. It's a much smaller town and close to home for us so I never eat there.
Franklin is really nice area with Cool Springs Mall area just north on I-65. Plenty of food and hotel options there.

Perfect Circle.....it takes skill to make a tee do that. It automatically flips back up and loads a ball. GENIUS!

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Thanks Gophert! We probably won't be out that way until May/June, until the mid state girls are finished with MS ball. Good luck to your team this year!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl