To Warrior Mike and Everyone Else South and West...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Does anyone that got over a foot of snow have any interest in posting a pitcure? Preferably with you or DD with a SB bat in their hands.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Oh waaahh, there's snow outside and we have to stay indoors and watch TV!

You people need to feel more for us southern folks that are still fighting mosquitoes and mowing our grass in January!:rolleyes:

Something to be said for that. I took my kids to Arkansas this past summer to visit family. I had to warn the kids to stay out of the grass, because of all the ticks and chiggers. My brother (visiting from Oregon) joked that when we were growing up, he thought grass was poisonous.

We may have a short outdoor season up in Wisconsin, but we don't need the bug spray before the kids can play in the grass.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
Oh waaahh, there's snow outside and we have to stay indoors and watch TV!

You people need to feel more for us southern folks that are still fighting mosquitoes and mowing our grass in January!:rolleyes:

I feel your pain, just finished trimming my trees. I couldn't start earlier because they only dropped their leaves 2 weeks ago.

Feb 21, 2012
I'm just mad I have to go to work. What I wouldn't give to be a kid again and go play in the snow instead of school (or work).

Apr 11, 2012
god help the New Englanders....I can't imagine 24"+ of snow.....in KC it doesn't snow very often, but if it does snow even an 1", they shut the whole city down....but 2' foot of the stuff? Oh well....it will be 70 in KC today and everyone has plans to play "hooky"....there is a chance of light snow this weekend though....so that's a bummer.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
I applied for a job in Orchard Park, NY not long ago, but they weren't going to offer enough $ to make it worth my time to move there. (Orchard Park is where the Bufallo Bills have their stadium). Earlier this winter they had 7 feet of snow in one storm. DW made sure I realized that I should've listened to her and never applied for that job in the first place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom