To Warrior Mike and Everyone Else South and West...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2014
Going to be fun I live in Total F@#$%d on the map. The governor has banned travel starting at 9pm basically, GET INSIDE and we all pray the power does not go out.

Mar 26, 2013
Going to be fun I live in Total F@#$%d on the map. The governor has banned travel starting at 9pm basically, GET INSIDE and we all pray the power does not go out.
That's the real danger. Otherwise, people just need to get where they want to be with enough supplies for a couple days.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Snow in WIsconsin as well. We are expecting an inch, many even 1.5". We had a couple of cold spells this winter, but most of the time it has been relatively mild. It even got over 40 a few times!

I remember a few years ago, my family and I were on vacation in NYC for Christmas. Some other folks were visiting from Burma, and had hever seen snow before. A nor'easter hit, and clobbered everyone with 18" or so. Lucky for us, that was the only time I brought my Husky to NYC.

Then, something really strange happened. My mother had a friend visit her in Arkansas later that winter. The friend was from South America, and had never seen snow before. They got almost 1.5 feet, and the temperature hit -18F, which is the coldest temperature ever recorded anywhere in the state of Arkansas. Up in Madison, it was a balmy -15!

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
Gotta love the clueless people that actually believe they are envied for their lack of seasonal weather.

Oct 22, 2009
Oh waaahh, there's snow outside and we have to stay indoors and watch TV!

You people need to feel more for us southern folks that are still fighting mosquitoes and mowing our grass in January!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom