These kids are good..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
If we hung out at tournaments I’m picturing her showing up first thing in the morning and handing out cups to parents... “One for you, one for you, here’s yours, let me know when that’s gone....”

Jun 8, 2016
If we hung out at tournaments I’m picturing her showing up first thing in the morning and handing out cups to parents... “One for you, one for you, here’s yours, let me know when that’s gone....”
She is too busy chasing around my 6 YO and 2 YO while making sure her husband doesn't make a fool out of himself..

Dec 11, 2010
But still... That’s pretty funny to picture! A big Igloo cooler full of Zen or maybe even the Purple Drank

Think of the impact she could have on the crazies, lol!

Jun 8, 2016
But still... That’s pretty funny to picture! A big Igloo cooler full of Zen or maybe even the Purple Drank

Think of the impact she could have on the crazies, lol!
TBH, at times I would probably need a elephant tranquilizer for me to be able to relax and enjoy myself. I used to be able to put a dip in and that would work..those days are long gone :cautious:

Jun 8, 2016
Pattar you are sounding like a cranky old person who yells at children for playing on your yard.
AP6oNBt.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr