These kids are good..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Fair enough..but to nitpick (you love when I do that :p) a discussion board isn't really social media..

I am always chippy, it is my perpetual state...
If it serves to bring a smile!

Jun 8, 2016
Easygoing, laidback, almost nice in a Valium kind of way!
Hmm..better get my coffee drug tested..the DW may be spiking it or something. I still feel like an arsehole ?‍♂️
Season is almost upon us.. 5 or 6 bad game swings from Marcela I am sure you will have the old DFP pattar back..

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Marketing seems to play a positive roll.

I saw a D1 players twitter profile. Looked back to see what she was posting before she went to college. Saw posts about her practice, training, game success. Posts about winning track competitions. Lots of posts wishing her friends happy birthday and thanking them for their friendship. It projected an image of a happy hardworking kid who would be a great teammate.

Apr 28, 2014
Marketing seems to play a positive roll.

I saw a D1 players twitter profile. Looked back to see what she was posting before she went to college. Saw posts about her practice, training, game success. Posts about winning track competitions. Lots of posts wishing her friends happy birthday and thanking them for their friendship. It projected an image of a happy hardworking kid who would be a great teammate.
May help a bit but what really helps is if she can ball.. tons of kids playing at the D1 level without the twitter stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr