The coil style

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
It seems the resetters throw hard, with not very good movement pitches.

The one who doesn’t reset and turns the hips/back knee in the air as she plants, had the best curveball I’ve ever seen. That was her main pitch. Threw it inside as well. The rest was just location. I’ve seen some very successful pitchers with one pitch. She is throwing it in that clip. It’s Jennifer Spediacci, UW Huskies. She came very close to winning the national title.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2008
Michele Granger, coached by Sarno or Sano. Had his video back in the day. Taught a stepping style.

View attachment 28970
Don Sarno is a freaking legend. He's a Hall of Fame pitcher who turned into one of the best coaches in the country. I'm not sure if he's still alive or not today, or if he's still coaching. He came to a men's National team camp once to say hello to some of the guys. He seemed like a really nice guy.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Don Sarno is a freaking legend. He's a Hall of Fame pitcher who turned into one of the best coaches in the country. I'm not sure if he's still alive or not today, or if he's still coaching. He came to a men's National team camp once to say hello to some of the guys. He seemed like a really nice guy.

I have him pitching as a older man from his video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish