Terrible Walk-Up music choices

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2022
My daughter has used black hole sun and the spongebob "are ya ready kids? Ohhhh" in the past. For her sophomore year she wanted me to pick, so I chose the main riff to whitesnake's "still of the night." She loved that one.

We had 6 cancelled home games, so it didn't get played much. :(

If she has me choose again it's gonna be the intro and scream in "not falling" by mudvayne. Those two songs are what I consider life power-ups for me.

Aug 8, 2023
MN
My daughter has used black hole sun and the spongebob "are ya ready kids? Ohhhh" in the past. For her sophomore year she wanted me to pick, so I chose the main riff to whitesnake's "still of the night." She loved that one.

We had 6 cancelled home games, so it didn't get played much. :(

If she has me choose again it's gonna be the intro and scream in "not falling" by mudvayne. Those two songs are what I consider life power-ups for me.

I like the way you think. :cool:

I have a playlist with possible walk-up songs, like "The Game" and "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead, "Desire" by Ozzy Osbourne, "Lift Me Up" by Five Finger Death Punch, and "The Imperial March". :)

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My DD picked some dumb ones for college.
Sr Year "I'm sexy and I know it" by Lmfao
Jr Year- Had no clue this existed. Jelly fish jame
Soph-Covid come back year--Couldn't attend home games
Freshman--Covid shortened--Beastie Boys-"Galactic"

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2022
I like the way you think. :cool:

I have a playlist with possible walk-up songs, like "The Game" and "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead, "Desire" by Ozzy Osbourne, "Lift Me Up" by Five Finger Death Punch, and "The Imperial March". :)
All good choices. Last night we were in the truck and I introduced her to Avenged Sevenfold. The very first track (Scream), she says "is this my next walk-up song?"

Apr 26, 2019
A couple of years back, a woman playing for LSU had "My Humps" by the Blackeyed Peas as her walk up song.

I'm no prude and yes, I know it's college, but I could not for the life of me figure out which part was appropriate for a stadium that had kids, old people and prudes in attendance.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831