Terrible Walk-Up music choices

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Okay, the Imperial March is reserved for the ringtone I use when my wife calls.

My daughters have never had walk-up music played at any of their high school, travel, or college games, so it's never been an issue, but if it were available, they'd probably choose some stupid Taylor Swift song. My older daughter enjoys some of my music, so I might be able to convince her to use Illumination Theory by Dream Theater. However, the song is 20+ minutes long, so what part do you choose?

On a related note, I do have different ringtones for each girl. My older daughter gets the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated jingle for her, and my younger daughter gets Cleanse The Bloodlines by Unleash The Archers. If anyone knows their music, I'd be really impressed and shocked.

Aug 8, 2023
MN
Okay, the Imperial March is reserved for the ringtone I use when my wife calls.

My daughters have never had walk-up music played at any of their high school, travel, or college games, so it's never been an issue, but if it were available, they'd probably choose some stupid Taylor Swift song. My older daughter enjoys some of my music, so I might be able to convince her to use Illumination Theory by Dream Theater. However, the song is 20+ minutes long, so what part do you choose?

On a related note, I do have different ringtones for each girl. My older daughter gets the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated jingle for her, and my younger daughter gets Cleanse The Bloodlines by Unleash The Archers. If anyone knows their music, I'd be really impressed and shocked.

The older daughter's ringtone? I know that well (and love it!!). The latter? Nope, you got me there. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831