Swing down

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 16, 2015
South East
We are all seeing the same things, we just explain it differently. I’m scouring YouTube for more fastpitch models. And on that note I would like to see how many believe this swing fits their model.

giphy.gif

Courtesy of Carlton Salters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I started it and now I'm going to finish it.:ROFLMAO:

Getting behind the ball,

View attachment 22946

Well that’s what I’ve been saying… there’s plenty of pros saying/demoing down to and they swing the bat every night. I believe them, there’s nothing for me to prove. But I would love to see a video that tries to disprove them???

Does this video of Manny disprove them? Or do you agree with the swing down in back?

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
Does this video of Manny disprove them? Or do you agree with the swing down in back?
The discussion was simple, but now it’s grown into a mass ball of confusion. I simply asked a poster to post a swing of them in good FYB sequence, with good posture and a down to approach because they said having good posture with good sequence and down to would not result in good barrel path.
Posting vids of MLB players who all say down to is not productive… we’ve been down this path

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
The discussion was simple, but now it’s grown into a mass ball of confusion. I simply asked a poster to post a swing of them in good FYB sequence, with good posture and a down to approach because they said having good posture with good sequence and down to would not result in good barrel path.
Posting vids of MLB players who all say down to is not productive… we’ve been down this path

Agree, I’ve been asking for the same thing for awhile.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles