Something brewing in Cal!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2015
There is something to that point of 'cost'.
Seems when it costs more some folks think its better?!
Cuz ya'kno it costed more.
Yep I hate to see parents get an extra part time job to buy the new super blaster 5000 bat for their child because the interweb says its soon hot and they will suck without it

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2014
In another hit to this idea for teams in the Northeast it is starting to look like the Northeast Division of the Heartland league has been scrapped or at least it is no longer listed on the website. My guess is some of the power players in the Northeast didn't like how this was going to cut into their business model.

Even worse quarantine rules may make it difficult or impossible for DD's team to make the normal trips to Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama this fall.

BT do you know where your DD's team will be playing yet?

nothing set in stone but we were hoping for Scenic City and Clearwater this fall.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Well there's so much money on the table for all involved. It's a tough project to launch. Ive worked in the exploratory stages

Here's this big issue. If you do this and charge families 150 per kid. Something cheap like a rec league, then organizations look like a scam. Theyre not going to join. Pretty simple. If it goes well and works for recruiting organizations look like a bigger scam.....

It's a long road to hoe. Sadly parents have been brainwashed for decades in softball as well as baseball

Huh? The charge currently is $100 per team. Teams can play whoever they want, when 2 CFL teams play each other, points are accrued. A CFL tournament based upon points awarded will have a separate tournament fee.

I can't follow your logic regarding the big issue paragraph and being a scam..

May 23, 2015
Huh? The charge currently is $100 per team. Teams can play whoever they want, when 2 CFL teams play each other, points are accrued. A CFL tournament based upon points awarded will have a separate tournament fee.

I can't follow your logic regarding the big issue paragraph and being a scam..
The problem with starting an expensive league is listed above in my response. I was responding to Rad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr