Shoulders Hips and Whip!!! She just CANT GET IT!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
Working on a palm up curve or a rise can improve her IR and the issue with not staying or getting open enough. To get the palm under or inside the ball you have to be open and lead with a flexed elbow.

Apr 21, 2020
This is her in game. I definitely am seeing her glove swim bad. There is something with her shoulders that I think she is missing. Possibly because of the swim. Any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
I definitely am seeing her glove swim bad. There is something with her shoulders that I think she is missing. Possibly because of the swim. Any suggestions.

I see symmetrical action of the arms working together, adducting into release. Looks great.

Apr 21, 2020
We have been working hard ( we did take a full month break) on the push/drive of her pitch. She is continuing to work on it and getting it consistent every pitch as you can see sometimes she has her leg very high sometimes not so much, but right now she was very inconsistent on her strike zone. Because she is pushing harder, she has to adjust her release point one step forward two steps back. I know there is a lot of ton of expertise in this group and I really appreciate any feedback that I get. In your opinion what should we be working on.. i'm considering not letting her pitch during tournaments for a few more weeks until she can get things more concrete because I know if she goes back to Pitching in game she will revert back to old ways. or should I just let her go and try to figure it out on the mound during games. Thank you Always!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831