Scary Day for Us!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Just tuning in...so sorry to hear this. I'm sure you and your wife turned white when you learned what happened, and I'm sure your daughter is scared over the whole event as she is learning how fragile we are and and how grateful we should be when we are healthy and happy.

You and your family have my prayers and thoughts for a speedy and healthy recovery.

Hope 2015 brings you health and happiness...quickly!

T

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I have some stainless hardware, hopefully it will not come to that. Getting strong and staying strong is key to a long lasting recovery.

Feb 3, 2011
I'm very sorry to hear this happened, but far more thankful to hear that there doesn't seem to be any severe or permanent damage. Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
So glad to heat that it wasn't more serious. DD and I wish your DD a speedy recovery!!!!

Thank you. You and your DD are great people! We've enjoyed our association with you.

Though a bit down due to her limitations and pain, she's dealing with it okay.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Hey Doug - How is DD doing ? Hope she is recovering well !!

Thanks for asking.

She got to throw the brace out the window a couple days ago. Doc said she'd be back to normal early to mid March. I don't know if I mentioned it, but we had to put her dog (white schnauzer) to sleep a few days after he skiing accident. Talk about a nose-dive emotionally, but guess what? Got a new white schnauzer puppy. It was fantastic medicine! IMG_0491.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom