Rawlings Gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
How is the leather quality on the magnolia fp glove? Thx
I only handled it briefly but the leather on the Magnolia mitt looked and felt pretty good, not at the level of the Rawlings Pro Preferred hat I have sitting here at my desk but on par or slightly above the All Star, the Vinci and the Rawlings Liberty Advanced. It did seem small for a 34" but haven't compared it side by side or measured it yet.
The batting gloves definitely run on the small side! ;-)

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Mine came in yesterday and initially I was very imporessed. It feels like a very high quality leather. Ive only had a new Vinci mitt to compare to on my own but I seen many others and this is very nice.

I started working it today but did not get a lot done. Getting the hinge and pocket set. Finger stalls are nice and it should work great for DD if she decides to catch.image.jpg

Jun 26, 2021
One of the most important figures in sports and athletics is Rawlings. Gloves are separated into categories according to age group, specific characteristics, and size, which ranges from 9 inches to 34 inches. Each pair of gloves includes extra pattern and online search filters, including 9FM19SB, KB17, MT27, NP, and Pro I, Pro H, Basket, and 1-Piece Solid. The main difference between the two brands is the price. Rawlings gloves are more expensive, but they also offer better quality and durability

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
One of the most important figures in sports and athletics is Rawlings. Gloves are separated into categories according to age group, specific characteristics, and size, which ranges from 9 inches to 34 inches. Each pair of gloves includes extra pattern and online search filters, including 9FM19SB, KB17, MT27, NP, and Pro I, Pro H, Basket, and 1-Piece Solid. The main difference between the two brands is the price. Rawlings gloves are more expensive, but they also offer better quality and durability
Holy thread revival Batman….. I mean ronaldos.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Honestly if it wasn't for.....

**Don Morton's and Chad @ SBF bringing cool / iconic Horween exclusive models to market.
**Me getting lucky and finding a 10+ year old rare pinky patch models, which I'm pretty good at doing!
**And the occasional lucky find ~PRO Spring Training gloves at the outlet or at Rawling.com. Gotta know what you're looking at / for.

.....I'd probably never buy another Rawlings glove again! At this late stage in the game and the majority of Rawlings gloves (retail) being just meh, there's really no need!

I think I've ordered 3 (or 4) customs off of the Rawlings builder, since Horween isn't a option I see no need for me to ever order another custom. And don't get me wrong, Jtan HOH steerhide is great leather....it just isn't Horween!

@LEsoftballdad
I only used the word Horween twice in this post! ;) Well, three times now!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Honestly if it wasn't for.....

**Don Morton's and Chad @ SBF bringing cool / iconic Horween exclusive models to market.
**Me getting lucky and finding a 10+ year old rare pinky patch models, which I'm pretty good at doing!
**And the occasional lucky find ~PRO Spring Training gloves at the outlet or at Rawling.com. Gotta know what you're looking at / for.

.....I'd probably never buy another Rawlings glove again! At this late stage in the game and the majority of Rawlings gloves (retail) being just meh, there's really no need!

I think I've ordered 3 (or 4) customs off of the Rawlings builder, since Horween isn't a option I see no need for me to ever order another custom. And don't get me wrong, Jtan HOH steerhide is great leather....it just isn't Horween!

@LEsoftballdad
I only used the word Horween twice in this post! ;) Well, three times now!
Screenshot_20230111_091808_Brave.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma