Gloveworks gloves ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 29, 2023
It's tough to take the article seriously when this bullet point is in it. What are we doing with all these 6 month old cows?
  • The tanning process for kip leather usually involves vegetable tanning, which is an eco-friendly process that produces a flexible and high-quality leather.

May 13, 2021
It's tough to take the article seriously when this bullet point is in it. What are we doing with all these 6 month old cows?
  • The tanning process for kip leather usually involves vegetable tanning, which is an eco-friendly process that produces a flexible and high-quality leather.
Veal calf's are slaughtered around 6 months.

May 25, 2021
For baseball gloves they do have a couple different models to choose from. Softball is just softball model, which is suppose to be a smaller hand stall, and a little wider pocket. I ordered the softball model and requested dual welting, which should make it a little more durable.
This one is a GO95 12.25". For narrower finger stalls the Asian line is great but my daughter has large hands. The new GA304 is a 12" Asian model that would be perfect for softball. Wider pocket. Just ordered my daughter a welted wingtip she picked out for Christmas which is the last photo, different color of course and she wanted a connected back.
gw.jpggw12.jpgthc3swd5wrwb1.jpgCapture.JPG

May 13, 2021
This one is a GO95 12.25". For narrower finger stalls the Asian line is great but my daughter has large hands. The new GA304 is a 12" Asian model that would be perfect for softball. Wider pocket. Just ordered my daughter a welted wingtip she picked out for Christmas which is the last photo, different color of course and she wanted a connected back.
View attachment 28982View attachment 28983View attachment 28984View attachment 28985
Which type leather is the black one? Wonder which has smaller hand stalls. The Asian or Softball model.

May 25, 2021
Which type leather is the black one? Wonder which has smaller hand stalls. The Asian or Softball model.
Gameday option. We picked it up on sale and shipped was right at $120. I think they put Asian hand stalls in it and tightened the wrist a bit. I cannot even begin to put my hand in this glove and she says the fingers are a little tight. I told them the glove was for a 13 year old for softball and Donald told me they would make some adjustments on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles