PWR CRBN comparisons of different years?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 1, 2021
Looking to buy my daughter a PWR CRBN (32, -10). Any major/notable differences between the 2020, 2021, 2023 other than color scheme?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2020
We have one of each. Though in different sizes, they seem to be the same apart from the paint job. ('21 and '23)

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2021
There has been minor changes over the years. The new Carbon Pro is supposedly due Sept.
Thanks. I also saw that Mizuno has a crbn2 that looks like the 2 piece pwr crbn (different colors). Crbn2 is $50 cheaper than pwr crbn.

May 18, 2022
Thanks. I also saw that Mizuno has a crbn2 that looks like the 2 piece pwr crbn (different colors). Crbn2 is $50 cheaper than pwr crbn.

pwr crbn has different internals, I have no idea if it makes a difference other than they sound a little different. Could maybe make the pwr crbn a little more end loaded ?‍♂️ According to DD it feels pretty close to her GA, it's her cold weather/cage bat now.

Dec 1, 2021
Completely diff bat...has no inner tech. Carbon2 is basically a 2 piece Carbon1.
Thanks for clarification. Mizuno makes it Confusing. So for a two piece (to limit vibration), seems like PWR CRBN is the way to go, not CRBN 2.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks for clarification. Mizuno makes it Confusing. So for a two piece (to limit vibration), seems like PWR CRBN is the way to go, not CRBN 2.

Power Carbon is their best selling bat because it kinda checks the boxes for most players. Multi piece with inner tech so its hotter
faster and helps dampen mishit vibration.
(im not talking about, oh, you see more of whatever on TV...hahaha)

Dec 1, 2021
What's the break in period for a mizuno crbn? I've only bought used bats before so pretty much already broken in. I see some say good to go right out of the wrapper while others take some dedicated tee work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831