practice pant recommendation?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
looking for a make/model od practice pant recommendations.
something a available online.

must be black and well-made and durable.

northeast location so coolness/breathability not necessarily a major concern.

thanks!

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
what age? Is she still growing? I used to buy the Intensity pants because they were 20 dollars. We have also patched practice pants to get more life out of them.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
IIRC isn't there a famous Allan Iverson clip along the lines of "C'mon man, we're talkin' bout black practice pants, black practice pants, not black party dresses, but black practice pants"

Aug 16, 2015
My daughter has been wearing Easton baseball pants. They're like $10 at Sports Authority.

They don't seem much different than the $27 Intensitys

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
My DD likes Mizuno pants. As my DD has aged we have become big fans of regular pants without any fancy colors or pin stripping. It allows parents to buy multiple pairs of whatever pants their DD likes without having to do anything special to them and they are easier to clean since you do not have to worry about the pin stripping or colors bleeding.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I buy from softball.com in the late fall and winter. They've always got stuff liquidated down to crazy low prices. I bought dd several pair of pants for $3 each

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I buy from softball.com in the late fall and winter. They've always got stuff liquidated down to crazy low prices. I bought dd several pair of pants for $3 each

Me too. My DD wears a bunch of clearance stuff - actually the last deal I bought into were on Easton's ;-) Easton sizes small so buy a size up from normal.

That said, my DD loves the Intensity pants and wears them almost exclusively to practice.

Oh and if you want just want cheap at any time - try BlankAthletics.com You can get Augusta/Teamworks and a few other brands at bulk prices even if you only buy a couple of things. Great deal. When my DD was on a team that didn't care what color pants they wore to practice she had a rainbow like collection of pants I bought here. And we like to use them for team uniforms because when someone needs a new set, it is dirt cheap compred to trying to get 'singles' from most places.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd