Point Blank What Is The Hottest bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
Pdiddy,you are wrong,CF5 insane is -10 not -9 and RT are hot! RT are -9 also.

whoops....CF5 Insane -10 is correct, thank you and maybe Anderson should try making composites it would be an improvement....

I watched alot of pretty good GOLD teams play this weekend....and never seen a single Anderson being used....not a one....plenty of CF5 Insanes, Stealths and Xeno's....

I'm sure that some people will swear that Anderson's are the greatest bats ever....but I've been envolved in baseball and softball my entire life and if Anderson's were the best bat available, there would be a hell of lot more people swinging them....now dont get me wrong if someone likes something and believes its better more power to them....

Jan 25, 2011
Hey Pdiddy,I guess it would depend on where you live to,in the Northren states were it seems like it doesnt get warm till July.Anderson makes a pretty good product,now my dd has,and has used several top of the line bats.DD has a steath,nano,RT ,older halo and CF5 Insane in her bag at all times.I only have her,single child and not married,so buying bats is kind of a hobby,but back to what I was saying,she used the nano in the cold months last year,and went to the stealth once it got warmer.We picked up the Insane last fall,and she loves it,just picked up the RT 3 weeks ago.RT will be used next spring,when she can play again,so still out to lunch on that,but you are right,you dont see many andersons,come to Ohio and Pa. this time of year and you will see alot of them.

Apr 11, 2012
I could understand that....and an excellent point.

Here in Kansas City the weather is pretty good is all spring normally....and usually by the beginning of April it's very pleasant and in the 70's and 80's with a few cooler days here and there, and now in the beginning of May it's upper 80's and low 90's....so that is a good reason why I dont see hardly any metal bats and will concede to why people would buy them....and I never meant that RT's cant be good and have some pop....my only point is that I dont see any college players using them and I will add that I certainly don't see a bunch college games....only a few on TV and local D1 and D2 tournaments....

May 17, 2011
I coach 12U and 14U and, if the girl can handle the weight/size, I would have to say it's hands down a 2012 Xeno. Number one, there's no bat, including the CF5, that will hit it farther. Also, and me more important, due to its vibration-dampening system, the bat has virtually zero vibration. I've found that girls tend to take swings off due to vibration. When there is none, they tend to swing harder as they're not worried about encountering that problem.

Of course, this is just my 2 cents:)

Sue

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Ok. Ordered a 2012 xeno 32/22 and a 2012 RT 32/23. Already have both in earlier model years and smaller sizes. If DW doesnt kill me I will repost our opionions on both in a couple weeks.

Right now dd says she "prays to the bat gods each at bat as to which she uses." With the current xeno and rt I would say the longest blasts are from the xeno, but more consistent blast off the rt.

Colleges don't use RTs because you can't shave and roll them. Just kidding.....kind of!

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
DD loves the Stealth. This ball cleared a 220 fence that is 12 feet high by A LOT!

2047_0.JPG

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2010
Ok. Ordered a 2012 xeno 32/22 and a 2012 RT 32/23. Already have both in earlier model years and smaller sizes. If DW doesnt kill me I will repost our opionions on both in a couple weeks.

Right now dd says she "prays to the bat gods each at bat as to which she uses." With the current xeno and rt I would say the longest blasts are from the xeno, but more consistent blast off the rt.

Colleges don't use RTs because you can't shave and roll them. Just kidding.....kind of!

Hey RHC,

1) Did DW kill you?
2) How does your DD like the bats?

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
My DD is using a Xeno, but I cannot tell you if it any hotter than other composite bats. My DD likes it because it does a good job of dampening vibrations in the handle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06