OT: Super Bowl prediction thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I predict much beer will be consumed at my house this Sunday.

As for the game I just hope it is close late in the 4th quarter since I don't love or hate either of these teams. Usually I have someone to root for or against but this year I just don't care so hoping for good football.

Jun 13, 2012
Payton Manning is a CLASS ACT. With the record setting season he has had he DESERVES this one. I dont like either team but I am a Manning fan. He is getting older and I would like to see him win another... Manning-34 Seahawks-9

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Seattle really is a great defensive team and deserve to be there (and I am a 9ers fan so it hurts to say this) but I don't think they have seen a loaded offensive team like the Broncos or a QB like Manning. I think he will dissect them and this will be a bigger blowout than anyone expects. Broncos 38- Seahawks 13

Jul 10, 2012
What? Denver has NOT faced a defense like Seattle, I am sure that his brother Eli has filled him (5 picks), I do believe that Peyton will have a frustrating day on Sunday 31-14 Seattle. GO HAWKS!!!!!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I predict much beer will be consumed at my house this Sunday.

As for the game I just hope it is close late in the 4th quarter since I don't love or hate either of these teams. Usually I have someone to root for or against but this year I just don't care so hoping for good football.

This ^. All of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom