Oklahoma Hitters

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Here ya go @Shawn and @TDS, since no one seems to want to post themselves or their hitters I'll give ya one of mine from years back (2007) before I was on any of these hitting websites, and before I ever heard of "one legged", "two legged", "torso controlled with legs supporting", "HLP" or whatever other catch phrase is the rage of the day....

Which one is the FB, and which one is OS pitch?
P9LBWue.gif
BlQktPY.gif

Do these meet the "beat the pitcher to the spot" criteria?

I'll post the results of both once it's determined which is which, and why and how you reached that conclusion .

I think the off speed is the bottom swing.

Apr 11, 2015
I think the off speed is the bottom swing.
Here's the two swings that should give you an idea if you were correct or not (leaving the middle, most important part out for just a tad longer 😉😊)...

HSpGCOc.gif
83mWDTC.gif

They should give you an idea of ball flight and headed location by the catcher's glove.

Both were doubles, the CB a rising LD over F9's head that hit the top of the 8' high 325' fence, and the FB a deep fly ball that one hopped to hit just right of the 380 sign in RC if the barrel path for that helps at all.

May 11, 2014
Not trying to be a smart***, but these are not mlb players so why should you care if it's an MLB swing. Read the thread on Lauren chamberlain(NCAA homerun queen) and people didn't like her swing. Find a hitting "style" that allows your daughter to have fun and then stop finding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13