Oklahoma Hitters

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
@Shawn ..... this guy is out to drag you on. He knows nothing about softball other than he sits in the outfield and bitches about softball. Then comes here and pretends he knows something. Hasn't coached, hasn't studied, but found a good site to try and complain to others.

@Shawn..... I know you know a ton about softball. Don't waste your time on this guy who is a comple douche bag. You know your stuff and keep doing what you do. Don't waste another minute on this piece of crap who continues to proved ZERO value to this site.

Oct 2, 2017
TDS

You just don’t get it. I want to see your philosophy on yourself or your hitters.

Bonds knew how to hit. I could care less about what you THINK is happening. I want to see your results. Show me your results if you want to engage in discussions.

I will be applying the HPL to kids this off season. I will post their progression. I just ask for you to do the same.
I will just say implementing things like legs as supporters has been extremely helpful to my daughter. Whether or not that 100% correct. .🤷 I still at times feel the rear leg is involved to an extent, but certainly not the main factor in the move out, but that being said focusing on more of the front side and especially the sagittal plane movements have helped tremendously. This i believe has allowed my DD to have a stable base (her spot/Leveraged position)in which to leverage her swing against. Whether or not you would say that that position exists or not when she doesn't get to her spot or is beat by a pitch there, she struggles.

Don't know if you would count this as proof of what TDS is saying or not. It's just my statement that I believe it's a legitimate way of performing the swing and it's no secret that I have shown my DD plenty of times on her. Honestly too much at times.

Aug 1, 2019
What would make you care less because at this point I want to try and make that happen..
@pattar I am trying to make all this helpful for everyone. But this is a perfect example of a reply that is worthless. I am not here to knock you anymore. Yes, I have done that and I will not anymore but what is this all about??? Helpful?? NO! Why even respond to this if you can't provide any help? ]
Bro, this is what I am talking about. Yes, you get your "response numbers" up "pretty sure you are the record holder" but ZERO value here. If you have nothibg constructive or even negative (you don't agree and why) then why do you chime in?

Please, put your remarks on hold. There is not a trophy for who responded most on this site. Provide value or just don't say anything at all and wait until something comes up you can contribute too.

Come on man!!!??

Apr 12, 2015
Irony: Telling someone to contribute something to the site and to do better when at least one-third of your own posts are playing internet tough guy and complaining someone doesn't contribute to the site.

:rolleyes:

Jun 8, 2016
@pattar I am trying to make all this helpful for everyone. But this is a perfect example of a reply that is worthless. I am not here to knock you anymore. Yes, I have done that and I will not anymore but what is this all about??? Helpful?? NO! Why even respond to this if you can't provide any help? ]
Bro, this is what I am talking about. Yes, you get your "response numbers" up "pretty sure you are the record holder" but ZERO value here. If you have nothibg constructive or even negative (you don't agree and why) then why do you chime in?

Please, put your remarks on hold. There is not a trophy for who responded most on this site. Provide value or just don't say anything at all and wait until something comes up you can contribute too.

Come on man!!!??
Friendly banter/teasing is part of DFP...🤷🏽‍♂️ Feel free to scroll on by if it bothers you so much. In all seriousness this little thing we have going is more of a drag on the site than anything else so I am going to stop engaging in it (not with you because I am really not bothered by you personally).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812