No Softball on Watch ESPN App????

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
I just watched some softball on it no more than a week ago. Just now I went to watch some softball on my iPad while I ate lunch, and SOFTBALL is no longer listed as a selection!!!

Does anyone know if this is just a temporary thing or something specific to Verizon (my carrier)?

THAT was the reason I got the ESPN App in the first place!!

Feb 12, 2014
I just watched some softball on it no more than a week ago. Just now I went to watch some softball on my iPad while I ate lunch, and SOFTBALL is no longer listed as a selection!!!

Does anyone know if this is just a temporary thing or something specific to Verizon (my carrier)?

My daughter and I watch replays a lot via the ESPN APP & and Apple TV air play. I am hoping with the new SEC channel there will be even more games broadcasted.

I just looked at mine and i don't see it either, but when i search softball, all of games came up under replay - I just loaded a game to make sure its still watching

Maybe they are just in the process of tweaking the app or something

Nov 14, 2011
Wish I could watch softball on the Watch ESPN app. My provider (Direct TV) isn't one that that is listed on the app. Looks like I am out of luck....

Jun 26, 2010

This happened last year and then one day it was back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom