Need Glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2024
So, Marucci will exchange or return the glove. Since the wilson will be her primary glove. We are still deciding on a back-up in case one of the laces breaks in a tournament. The easton is nice but her index finger doesnt reach the stall. She catches with it fine but she feels like the gloves is very loose even with the strap tight on the wrist. Does anyone think its a good idea to exchange the marucci for a 12.5 t-web or stick with the 12.75 h web on that one or return it and buy a cheaper option like a mzp prime or rawlings comparable?

Jul 15, 2024
In that picture you posted, it looked like the Marucci was pretty big on her hand. I think she might benefit from something with a slightly tapered hand stall like the Oxbow, the mid-level Mizunos, etc.

Jul 15, 2024
Thank you. What is the mid level mizunos?
Don’t want to get over my skis… I know the boys gloves much better, which has more options. MVP Prime and Prime Select is what I was referring to for the girls, but admittedly I don’t know if the taper on the Prime Select. I’m also wondering if someone here with more experience will recommend the Liberty Advanced to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiffanym