Mizuno Crbn1 in retail stores (not online)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 4, 2024
Does anyone know of a large sporting goods chain that sells the Mizuno Crbn1 in store?
I can’t find one and don’t want to purchase one without at least dry swinging it at the least.
Thanks

Only big store retail chain in my area is dicks. They do not stock Mizuno in store. I did find a smaller local retailer who specialized in baseball/softball. They had two cages and pretty much every bat available so my daughter was able to swing everything and then pick what she liked. And I had her swing everything.

Jul 4, 2024
Thanks. Only Dick’s around my way.
Only non Dick’s stores I know of, don’t carry them either. Dick’s is definitely the only store near me that you can test out bats

Jul 4, 2024
Thanks. Tried that before I posted. It showed me a Dick’s and Dick’s doesn’t carry them in stores. I’m in SE PA so if u know of anything out here, let me know.
I’ve heard about that place, sounds incredible
Saw a Ghost break in half at a tournament today. Complete break into 2 pieces like a wooden bat.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Yes, but make sure they have them in stock first. They're only showing a 32-22 in stock right now. It would help if you remembered you're looking to demo a bat that's not particularly popular, so stores won't always have all the sizes available to sell or demo.

Thanks. Can you test bats there? It is 2 hours from me.
Yes, as LEsoftballdad said, it's obviously stock dependent. I would check with them if you want to see a particular weight and length . When I went, they didn't have a bat in the size I was looking for on the demo rack and I just happened to ask not expecting anything. I just figured it wasn't available. They actually took a bat right out of the box and took the wrapper right off a bat and handed it to my daughter to swing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831