Metal cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2024
What are the best mental spikes that you guys have found? My 15 year old daughter needs some new ones and I am browsing around. She currently has ringers and likes them well enough, but they are a bit clunky. She does have pretty wide feet and has really (and I mean really) high arches. Thanks in advance!

May 18, 2019
For that foot unless she's a crazy fast slapper I'd stick with the ringors you have. She'll probably tear anything else to shreds.

Nov 7, 2022
What are the best mental spikes that you guys have found? My 15 year old daughter needs some new ones and I am browsing around. She currently has ringers and likes them well enough, but they are a bit clunky. She does have pretty wide feet and has really (and I mean really) high arches. Thanks in advance!

But also, many girls refer to the ringors as clunky. They supposedly redesigned them last year and improved them. Never had them so I can’t say.

My DD is playing in the women’s under armour glydes - $30-$50 if you shop
around, and they’re great so far. She played in the men’s New Balance Lindors last year and destroyed them. $120. Also have a pair of adidas, but she doesn’t care for them because they don’t cover the ankle well.

She’s using the new balance Ohtani turf shoes and LOVES them. They have a cleat version too but they’re $100+

If your kid is pitching-definitely find a shoe with a reinforced toe, or add the epoxy stuff yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sostrejr2002