Looking for input girls little league uniforms

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 13, 2011
Hi all,
I'm a newbe here. I need input on uniforms for our girls little league softball unis for next year. My difficulty is looking for unis that are affordable. We currently have two button sleeveless t-shirts, but we want to have a little bit of an upgrade. We usually have parent shirts as well. This year we ran into a problem with a new vender that did not match parent shirt colors with the girls shirt colors, and the hats and visors were different as well. Needless to say it was a big mess. We have a little over 100 girls this year.

Any ideas for new vendors would be great!
Thanks!

Mike in Central Texas

Dec 28, 2008
The NPF (pro softball organization) just had a post on Facebook this morning about little league uniforms with the pro team emblems on them. I thought that was an excellent way to boost the recognition for the league and help the players gain a recognition that the sport goes way beyond the local field. Email info@profastpitch.com if you are intersted in finding out more about the program.

Dec 22, 2010
Uniforms

Hi all,
I'm a newbe here. I need input on uniforms for our girls little league softball unis for next year. My difficulty is looking for unis that are affordable. We currently have two button sleeveless t-shirts, but we want to have a little bit of an upgrade. We usually have parent shirts as well. This year we ran into a problem with a new vender that did not match parent shirt colors with the girls shirt colors, and the hats and visors were different as well. Needless to say it was a big mess. We have a little over 100 girls this year.

Any ideas for new vendors would be great!
Thanks!

Mike in Central Texas

Hi Mike,

I don't know of any local vendors in your area but I do have some expertise in regard to uniform vendors. Augusta Sportswear has a great line of in-stock uniforms, as well as visors and coaches shirts (wicking material). They are also very reasonable. I've used them for the past 2 years now. Another vendor I recommend is High 5. Be careful to stay away from the "Racer Back" cut for the younger girls.

I have no personal vested interest in these companies, just offering suggestions. Best of luck!

Mar 13, 2011
Thanks for all your help guys. I'm going to look into these because they asked me to help with all- star uniforms now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd