Logging in?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2008
Yes, my login is expiring after a few minutes. I think the cookies are set to expire.

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
Each time I log on, I check the little box, "Remember me" and yet, I still have to log on each time. Is anyone else having to do this? Typically on all other sites, once you've checked "Remember me," you don't have to log on with each visit.

I've been waiting for a correction, but this morning, I'm still experiencing this issue.

Check the box every time and have yet to be automatically logged in.

Not complaining as I have experienced similar issues with my web sites, but can only look to fix something if someone tells me it is not operating properly.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Thank you for your patience, we are trying to fix every issue one by one. It is mostly a cookie problem.

Try this and let me know if you are still experiencing trouble.

1) Log out
2) Clear your cookies
3) Close your browser
4) Open your brower
5) Login Again

Clearing cookies in Internet Explorer

Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing History section and Click Delete Button > Select only Cookies (unselect other items) > Delete --> This may take a few minutes if you have a long history.

Clearing cookies in Firefox:

Tools > Options > select button show cookies > Click "Remove All Cookies"

Alternative, try logging in with a different browser.

Hope that helps.

Marc

FJRGerry

Abby's Dad
Jan 23, 2009
Collegeville, PA
I've had to sign in every time I visit the site. Also if I change forums I get logged out. Another thing is my avatar isn't displaying & my description text has defaulted back to "senior member".

I tried resetting my avatar by picking the option to not use an avatar thinking I could then reselect the picture, but there isn't an option for doing this! I also can't find the option of resetting my default text from "senior member" to something else.

HELP!!!

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2009
CT
I was having similar problems staying logged in. I went into the cookies files and deleted the one for discussfastpitch.com. After I went back and logged in again, it all seems to be working properly again....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach