Lets get this Party Started !!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
I downloaded the watchESPN app to my Android tablet and any time I try to watch a softball game it asks me to ID my cable carrier from a drop down list that does not include DirecTV. Sooooooo frustrating!

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I downloaded the watchESPN app to my Android tablet and any time I try to watch a softball game it asks me to ID my cable carrier from a drop down list that does not include DirecTV. Sooooooo frustrating!

It's an ESPN conspiracy to aggravate you simply because of your SEC envy!
BIG who?

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I'm sorry. Could you repeat that? I missed your comment while I was putting on my National Championship sweatshirt! :)

Me too. Cold here in Texas. Let me see which one I should wear... So many SEC choices from the last 10 years.
How many choices do you have from the last 10 years again?

Take care of the one you have. Wash it in the cold delicate cycle and hang it out to dry so it will last longer. It will be a while before you get another one.

:p

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I remember the days when my dad would tell me to turn on the TV so it would warm up and which of 4 channels to select. Then under his direction I would move the rabbit ears until the "snow" went away. It is official - I am an old fart.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom